Process Management Software
Now exhibiting at the Texas A&M Instrumentation Symposium
ControlPlus is a process control engineering and management software solution with full distributed control system functionality. The system is a fully integrated advanced process control and instrument engineering system, offering configuration tools, modeling, simulation, troubleshooting utilities, project drawing management and self documentation. It combines the power of the Windows NT operating system with "best of class" open controllers to develop and implement process control systems that are the most powerful and extensible today.
The system features a flexible, scalable design, allowing cost-effective system expansion. The operator interface enables engineers, supervisors, and operators to view the workings of the entire process through on-screen, graphical representations of real-time processes. The system's extensive use of industry standards simplifies integration with other applications.
System specifications include:
- Minimum Processor: Intel Pentium-based CPU
- Memory Requirements: 32 Megabytes
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 95 and Windows NT
- Networking: Ethernet, Novell, Token Ring, and TCP/IP
- Open Controllers: Allen-Bradley, Schneider Automation (Modicon), GE Fanuc, and Siemens Energy & Automation (Texas Instruments)