Source: Aquasant Messtechnik AG
The new adaptive "in line" product monitoring system with pipe probes verifies the kind and quality of the different organic and/or solvent products directly in the pipe...
The new adaptive "in line" product monitoring system with pipe probes verifies the kind and quality of the different organic and/or solvent products directly in the pipe.
Educts and products are measured during the process and a product specific signal (analogue or limit value) is transmitted for process control or surveillance.
- Measuring principle:
- High resolution TREINA impedance measurement
- Fast product temperature measurement
- Fully automatic definition of the product specific linearization curve in function of the temperature
- Product monitoring
- digital (relais output) pre-alarm/alarm
- analogue (0/4 - 20 mA) programmable
- Storage of measurements (circular buffer) for the last 6000 measurements
- Sampling frequency adjustable from 0,1-10 s, temperature and product measures
- RS-232-interface and visualization software for parameterization, online data entry or data processing from the buffer
- Self controlling measuring system
- Hazardous area approved EEx ia IIC T6 // CE
Aquasant Messtechnik AG, Hauptstrasse 20, Bubendorf, ?? CH-4416. Tel: +41-61 931 12 55; Fax: +41- 61 931 27 77.