Protocol Inspector, Standard Edition, is a Windows-based software application designed for network analysis, monitoring tools and troubleshooting protocol interoperability...
Protocol Inspector, Standard Edition, is a Windows-based software application designed for network analysis, monitoring tools and troubleshooting protocol interoperability. Its seven-layer decodes allow network professionals to identify problematic segments, capture, decode, and filter frames. It features:
- Real-time monitoring of network traffic:
- MAC/Protocol/Application layer conversations matrix
- Top talker by MAC address, Network layer address or Application usage
- Network health statistics, including Frame Size Distribution, and Segment Utilization
- Seven-layer packet capture, decode, and filtering capabilities for 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and 4/16 Mbps Token Ring networks
- Captures and decodes in VLAN environments such as Cisco ISL and 802.1q.
- Decodes over 150 protocols including TCP/IP, IPX, SNA, AppleTalk, Vines, DECnet, IP Multicast, Lotus Notes, Sybase, Oracle, Cisco ISL and 802.1q VLANs, and SMB
- Fully customizable capture and display filters
- Email or Pager notification for defined alarm conditions
Fluke Corporation, 6920 Seaway Blvd., P.O. Box 9090, Everett, WA 98206. Tel: 425-347-6100; Fax: 425-356-5116.