In this case study, we look at how Rohde & Schwarz used its R&S® ScopeRider RTH handheld oscilloscope to help Politecnico di Torino design vehicles with record-low fuel consumption.
At A Glance
- Task: Testing high-efficiency prototypes and urban concept vehicles
- Challenge: Monitoring CAN bus and debugging cellular module for a real-time telemetry syste
- Solution/product: R&S®ScopeRider RTH handheld oscilloscope
- Key benefits: Isolated and fully portable oscilloscope, visualization of serial communication like CAN bus, extraordinary remote controllability
- Customer: H2politO team at the Politecnico di Torino