This new device measures mass, volume, density, temperature, totalized mass flow and percent solids
This new device measures mass, volume, density, temperature, totalized mass flow and percent solids. Enhanced features include an updated sensor design with more sizes and materials than our previous Coriolis meter. Its field-proven straight-measuring-tube design addresses current and emerging flowmetering requirements.
This product fits applications requiring mass flow measurement in the range of 0.1 to 200 tons per hour. Eight meter sizes, from 2 to 80 mm, support most process flow requirements. Other features and benefits of SCM 3000 PLUS include:
- Compact design enables an easy fit in a variety of applications.
- Local display provides flow rate, totalized flow, process conditions, and error messages.
- Two transmitter designs offer remote and integral configuration.
- Blind unit supplies maximum security and cost-effectiveness.
- Two-line, illuminated display offers more comprehensive, local information.
- Matrix-driven software configuration makes configuration easier.
- Self-monitoring system provides a complete set of instrument diagnostics and alarm indications.
- Wide rangeability, ISO compliance, NIST calibrations, and a ± 0.2 % mass flow accuracy independent of density/temperature changes.
- Worldwide safety approvals for hazardous operations and an environmentally robust construction
Honeywell Industrial Control, 16404 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Phoenix, AZ 85053. Tel: 800-288-7491; Fax: 512-244-9222.