This vortex flowmeter provides a direct volumetric measurement for compressed air, demineralized water
This vortex flowmeter provides a direct volumetric measurement for compressed air, demineralized water, petroleum products (including gases), oxygen, nitrogen, cryogenic fluids, and industrial solvents, to name a few. Low installation costs, low pressure loss, high long-term stability, and a broad measuring range are benefits of this product. Effective and accurate, SVM 3000:
- Withstands pipeline vibration amplitudes of up to 1 g and 500 Hz frequency in all directions enabling highly accurate measurements
- Delivers long periods of maintenance-free operation with only factory calibration because of its highly stable sensor
- Ensures proper and safe process and instrument operation with instrument self-diagnostics.
- Communicates in the RS485 or HART mode for remote configuration.
- Uses same sensor for all nominal diameters, fluids and process temperatures.
- Provides local configuration at the meter using external pushbuttons.
- Guarantees signal integrity by resistance to vibration and thermal shock, continuous self-diagnostics, and extensive electromagnetic compatibility.
- Ensures mechanical integrity by material traceability, hydrostatic pressure testing, dye-penetrant and weld certification procedures.
- Displays flow rate in mass or thermal units.
- Offers models in wafer, flanged, high pressure and dual sensor versions.
- Provides worldwide safety approvals for applications in hazardous locations.
Honeywell Industrial Control, 16404 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Phoenix, AZ 85053. Tel: 800-288-7491; Fax: 512-244-9222.