The company's Trailer Mounted Volumetric Calibration Units simplify the calibration of high speed fuel dispenser and other high volume flow applications.
The company's Trailer Mounted Volumetric Calibration Units simplify the calibration of high speed fuel dispenser and other high volume flow applications. Whether the customers operates truck stops, bulk terminals, tank trucks or other liquid custody transfer systems, these trailer mounted provers offer a cost-effective means to ensure the accuracy of metering equipment. Built to order, the units are available in any size up to 1500 gallons or 6000 liters with NIST traceable calibration in English or metric units.
The company's trailer mounted units offer these benefits:
- Highly mobile trailers increase productivity in calibration and testing of high speed metering applications.
- On-board pump-off system simplifies and speeds draining of prover.
- Decades of experience enables fast delivery and lowest total cost on customer-specified designs.
- Heavy duty design and construction for long life and easy low cost maintenance.
- Type 304 Stainless steel prover built to NIST handbook 105-3 standards, with calibration traceable to NIST.
- Heavy duty trailer construction with 4 in. x 2 in. x 3/16 ft. wall, steel rectangular tubing. GVW rating exceeds fully loaded system weight. All trailers include electric brakes.
- Trailer meets all DOT over the road requirements.
- Aluminum diamond plate decking and fenders for low maintenance and professional appearance.
- Aluminum enclosure for pump, hose and tool storage.
- On board pump-off system and gravity drain provisions both included as standard.
- Explosion proof pump and motor with 50 ft. of AC power cable.
- Hose reel with hose and nozzle.
- Leveling jacks for leaving trailer/prover.
- 25ft of grounding cable on retractable reel.
- Vapor recovery piping
- Bottom loading with dry breaking fitting
- Overflow protection sensors
- Top loading bottom fill pipe (to minimize foaming)
- Single point connection (for aviation applications)
Whether customers need to ensure compliance with Weights and Measures requirements, or are looking to support ISO requirements for meter calibration, or simply wish to maximize the economics of metering and calibration applications, the Trailer Mounted Calibration Unit offers a proven solution. Delivered quickly and at a highly competitive cost, the units feature excellent performance, accuracy, quality and reliability.
Seraphin Test Measure Co., 30 Indel Avenue, Rancocas, NJ 08073. Tel: 609-267-0922; Fax: 609-261-2546.